Welcome to ILF!
Welcome to the Indiana Library Federation, one of the largest library associations in the United States and holds one of the largest state library convention in the country. The mission of ILF is to foster the professional growth of its members and to promote all types of libraries in Indiana. Your membership is essential to our success in advocating for libraries. There are many benefits to ILF membership, including important networking opportunities, supportive work on behalf of libraries in the legislative arena, ability to receive reduced rates to ILF's outstanding conferences which provide valuable continuing education credits and more. [In the past year, 270 hours of continuing education credits were made available.]
If you are not a member, we hope that you will peruse our website and talk with members to learn more about ILF. Please consider joining and adding your voice in support of libraries in Indiana. Questions? E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
Why Should I Join ILF?
NEWS & UPDATES
- Legislative Fall Forum: Oct. 6, The Mansion at Oak Hill. For more info. and to register go to:
- IPLA Conference: Oct. 7, The Mansion at Oak Hill. Click here to register.
- 2015 Annual Conference: Nov. 16-18, Marriott East, Indianapolis. Click here for more information.
- Camp Leadership has been rescheduled to January 22, 2016 at the Avon High School in Avon, IN.
- Did you attend The Difference is You! Conference? Fill out the survey located here: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/ZQ8CTRR to receive your LEU certificate.
Sen. Beverly Gard's Message to Library Directors and Trustees
Libraries in the Internet Age: More Relevant than Ever! - video
ILF members may have their resume critiqued by an HR professional at no charge. Simply send the resume with a few sentence or two about the position to which you aspire, and you will receive comments about your resume within a few days. email@example.com (all contact remains confidential).
Check out this great new one-minute video on the "Value of Indiana Libraries" : http://youtu.be/FUO6UmuenA4//